Pro builder no updating when building a footer

hello, I am trying out pro in a staging site to see if it will work better for what we would like to do. The problem I am having is the builder is not updating the preview and when I click off the element it reverts back to the previous version of it.

Hi @wicara,

Thank you for reaching out to. This could be due to a plugin conflict which might be breaking the content builder. Please try the troubleshooting steps here https://theme.co/docs/common-issues and see if this resolves the issue.

If the problem persists then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

No joy with all the plugins disabled

Hi @wicara,

I have made a copy of your existing Footer and saved it after editing the background color, and it works perfectly fine. Even I tried that footer on a test page, it also rendered properly.

Can you please check once after clearing your browser cache, and website cache from the WordPress dashboard. If that does not help, please confirm for us to troubleshoot freely at your staging server. I would still request you to take a backup before you confirm.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.