Pro Builder: Header Changes Not Updating Correctly

I changed the background picture and text on my header via the Pro Builder on this page: https://www.sextantmanagement.com/list-your-home/

On the chrome browser I used to make the change everything appears correct (text = Join our… picture = pool)
On edge browser on the same computer, everything is unchanged (text = Our mission… picture = rooftop)
-If I change https to http on edge, the correct image and text appear
On mobile the correct picture appears (pool) but the old text is still there (Our mission…)

I have had this issue before with headers when changing an existing header and when reassigning headers to different pages. I believe I fully disabled/deleted hummingbird and all the caching/backup plugins, which fixed the issue sometimes, but not always.

Any ideas?

Hello @AlexSextant,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I have tested your website on Chrome, Firefox and Safari on Mac but I don’t see any issues. Few screenshots.

Chrome: https://cl.ly/363V0w04431T
Safari: https://cl.ly/2G0g010M0g0U
Firefox: https://cl.ly/1d2O1D1z1G46

Although I don’t use Microsoft Edge, however for testing purpose I installed Edge on my Android device and on that also I don’t see any issues. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cloudup.com/cri3uZeNmaK

Can you please confirm the issues again? In case problem is there, please share website login details (username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.