Pro: both menu items for blog and portfolio are set as active

Hi,
I use Pro and header builder.
Now I see a strange behavior:
Both menu items for blog AND portfolio are set as active, when I am on the blog archive page OR the portfolio archive page.
Thank you!
Hannes

Hi Hannes,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that it might be due to the Current and Ancestors options, I would suggest you set Off for those and check if that helps.

image (39)

If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your reason. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. Child Theme Related issue
  5. CSS/JS Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
I would also request to activate any default theme like TwentyTwenty and check if the issue exists or not, if that exists it means the problem is not related to the Pro. You may need to contact your Hosting Service provider on this.

If none of the above help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thank you.
Deactivating the anchestors option did it.
This is strange, because the blog archive and the portfolio archive are not related.
What could be the reason for this?

Hi Hannes,

Glad that it resolved. It might be due to something different, which can be found by investigation. But as you have used the child theme, which overrides the body classes, it is not recognizable due to that.

Thanks

Thank you!

Hi Hannes,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.