Hi,
When I set a mp4 as “background lower layer” for a container in a row, in a header, the video shows up in Chrome but not in FF. Do you know how to fix this?
Website : https://www.kryo-france.com/
Settings:

Regards
Hi,
When I set a mp4 as “background lower layer” for a container in a row, in a header, the video shows up in Chrome but not in FF. Do you know how to fix this?
Website : https://www.kryo-france.com/
Settings:

Regards
Hi There,
Video works fine on FF on my end, please clean FF browser cache and test it again.
Thank you
I’ve always had this kind of issue with CS.
Even the poster image isn’t working.
I’m using FF 56.0.
This is not cache related but probably my “Feature pack Media” if it works for you.
Edit: yes, it was the media pack I had to update. My bad. Thanks
Hi,
Glad you were able to figure it out. Have a nice day!