Pro and WooCommerce Product Page

The following site has the most up to date WordPress and WooCommerce and Pro and Pro-Child themes. with zero customizations. I just changed it from X Pro to Pro and have the following problems in both X Pro and Pro…

  1. WooCommerce error that the theme has outdated files
  2. When viewing a product the Product Description is not displaying in the tab section. The tab title is but no content.
  3. The admin bar when signed in as an admin is missing when viewing a product.

Forgot to add the URL, but I’ve had to switch back to X Pro - Child because I noticed a lot of other things are broken after switching to Pro - Child. I’m going to do some more investigating and report back.

Okay, my apologies for 1) and 3)… I didn’t notice that 5 files relating to the footer failed to upload.

However I cannot figure out 2)… http://www.glorioushopeclc.com/product/afc-youth-explosion-2017/

I have content in the content box, but it’s not showing up.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

2.) Please make sure that your have inserted the product content and not just the short product content. Please check out my screenshots for illustration.



Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.