Pro 6.4.11 - Issue showing the_content after looper

I have a single page layout for a Learn Dash Course. Everything has worked as expected and the course info is display by use The Content element.

Today I’ve needed to add some new ACF info to the layout above the content.

I have created a looper from dynamic content. In this instance it is an ACF user field.

I’m looping through the results with a consumer and this is all working fine.

The issue I have now is that, in Cornerstone, I can see the course content displayed through “The Content” but on the front-end The Content does not display.

Hello @urchindesign,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of broken HTML I would suggest you please delete the elements one by one to determine which section is causing the issue. To be on the safe side I would suggest you clone the layout and then delete the elements one by one on the cloned layout. If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Not broken HTML… there is no custom HTML. Just an accordion with some elements inside and I can confirm, as described, that it is only after the looper. If I place the looper after “The Content” element then all works fine.

It is literally just “The Content” that is missing so I end up with an empty column where “The Content” should be and everything after the content works as expected.

If I delete the looper then it works. As I work around I am loading the looper after the content and then moving it to before the content with CSS.

Without an NDA I can’t provide access to this site.

Hi @urchindesign,

It will be very difficult to assist without investigating it through the WordPress admin dashboard. If credentials can’t be provided, you can check by deleting the Accordion and if that works will prove that is the reason behind your problem.
And after that, you can check what exactly is coming inside the Accordion. If the_content is showing inside it, you can check the specific post if it has any wrong HTML code as my colleague suspects. If that is not the case, you can create a copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.