Pro 6.2.3 bug - using "calc" or dynamic content in padding

Hi there,

I’m encountering an issue trying to enter dynamic and calc into the controls for the padding section of a cell. When opening or closing parentheses, and sometimes when closing curly brackets for the dynamic content, the value either resets to the default, or sometimes it switches from individual control to locked control for all sides.

Hopefully the video helps elaborate on the issue I’m experiencing.

Thanks!

Just a quick note to add that the issue occurs in breakout mode too, and has slightly different results but still buggy behaviour on all sides.

Hi @arthurodb,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked by using the calc in the local environment and found it is working fine. The attached video is also not playing, can you please check and reshare the video once again to understand what is happening at your end?

Thanks

Please see this video:

Hello @arthurodb,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Same here: Strange behaviour If I want to enter a calculation with parameter values and it doesn’t calculate.
Any update on this?

Hey There,

We will forward this to our developers to make them aware of the issue.

Please bear with us. Thanks.

Yeah that’s a weird issue. I think it’s something with any control that has linked sides. The only way I could bypass it is using the dev tools like below. Linking sides also worked fine. I’ll make a note and see what’s up with the linked controls. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and have a great day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.