Pro 6.0.3: Global Blocks lost spacings in Cornerstone

Hi!

I tried to upgrade a staging site to 6.0.3.

Pages have a Global Block that outputs this on the front end:

It is supposed to be centered on the page.

In Cornerstone, it looks like this:

Everything moved to the left, and Social elements lost their sizings.

When previewing the actual component, it is shown properly in the Components builder. The only place where it is not shown correctly is in the Content builder.

Console is showing this:

Thanks!

Hello Misho,

Thanks for writing in! Would you mind sharing the WP Access of your staging site so we can take a look? We will also investigate this issue in our local testing site. Anyways, please do check your global block container or the Row (or DIV) element that you may have in the block. It needs to be 100% so that it will be as wide as the container.

You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi!

Thanks!

I just set width 100% both on the column and the Row, but it doesn’t change it. The issue is not visible on the front-end. Ony in Cornerstone.

Credentials attached.

Thanks again!

Hi Misho,

It might be some cache, I have deleted the component element and added it again which resolves the problem in Cornerstone

Thanks

Ok then. This means that I have to re-add the component to each page I edit. I tried clearing all caches I could get my hands on including the Cornerstone system cache. I also deactivated the SG Optimizer. Whatever I do, the issue is persistent.

Not a big deal.

Thank you!

Hi Misho,

Unfortunately, you may need to do that. As the front is showing properly, I would suggest you not change each page right now, whenever you need to edit a specific page change the Component for the page at that time.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.