Pro 5.0.1 breakpoints not working in Safari 14.1.2

Hi support team. I am working in XL. If I click on another viewing size, the viewing zone goes automatically one by one to the smallest size (XS). If I click on another size, the same thing happens. I have to click from the ruler to expand the viewing pane to the maximum of the XS breakpoint and then I can clock on the next viewpoint without going back to the XS. To get to the XL I have to do this four times. I was hoping this update to fix the Safari preview breakpoint problem.

By the way, in Chrome the Cornerstone page builder breakpoint buttons behave correctly.

I have the exact same problem with Safari 14.1.2.

Hello @philippe11,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested the viewing size in Safari 14.1.2 and it is working as expected. You can toggle on the screen icon to go between the small size or to the actual size or XL screen size. This is how it works on my Safari.

It is best that you create a video screencast and send it to us so that we will have an idea of what issue you are experiencing because we cannot replicate it from our end.

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel. Here is a video of the safari bug I describe

Hello @philippe11,

I have tested it on my Safari and it does not behave like what you have. Kindly check this:

There could be something on your site like a plugin or a custom script that may be causing your issue. We would love to check your site if we can have access to it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel. Tested with no plugins and the builder does the same thing. I understand that the builder is behaving correctly in your environment but if you remembre, this is not the first time that I need your help with a breakpoints problem Pro 5.0.1 breakpoints not working in Safari 14.1.2 and where the problem canot be replicated on your side. This site is a testing site. You can do what you want.

UPDATE: I have tested this in a new user on my computer and I can use the breakpoints without this bug.

I have also tried to reset safari with this help page without success https://www.makeuseof.com/reset-safari-default-mac/ and with the CleanMyMac uninstall functionality without success.

Hey @philippe11,

I couldn’t replicate your issue as well (see screencast in the secure note). This means that the issue is device specific.

Regretfully, it is hard for us to trace the cause of the issue since none of us could replicate it. If you could list down the difference between the user account with issue and the new user account on your computer that you said there’s no issue, that might help us.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.