PRO: 2 issues with the header builder, submenu only show half

Hi there,

I am a bit desperate.
I cannot find the setting go get my submenus back. after spending hours with the header builder at least i can see now half of it. (please see screenshot)

2nd problem appeared when I set a link to the image in menu. As you can see in the 2nd screenshot it uses hover link color red. I would like to NOT show this hover effect in the header. Why does the “red color” this strange shape? Actually iti is a transparent png!? very strange

thank you for looking at this

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in and for providing the information. It appears that there is no columns in your settings. Please make sure that the bar is the container, the containers would serve as the row and the elements will be your columns. You may need to edit your header and follow the container hierarchy.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the explanation. I set up the columns as you suggested.
Now the sub menus are visible.
But I still want to remove the shabby red hover effect on my logo in navigation.
How to do that?

And I would like the header to be fixed on top when I scroll down. Didn’t find the function in header builder.
The option “fix header” in customization-menu doesn’t seem to work.
Thank you!

Maik

Hi,

  1. To remove the red hover effect, you can add this in PRO > Launch >Options > CSS
.x-masthead a.my-logo:hover {
     color:transparent;
}

.x-masthead  .logo {
    background:#fff;
}
  1. To make header fixed, set sticky bar to On

Thank you very much Paul.
Looks much better now.
But still not perfect.
Can you see the overlapping at menu/logo? (screenshot)

Thank you very much!

Maik

Hello Maik,

Thanks for updating in! To resolve this issue and make sure that the logo is behind the sub menu, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.hm4.x-bar-container,
a.hm5.x-image.my-logo.x-image-preserve-ratio {
    z-index: -1 !important;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you. It works perfect :slight_smile:

Glad we could help.

Cheers!