Hi there, I just updated to 2.25, and preview doesn’t work – the Pro logo just flashes forever. This happens in any type of content (Page, Header, Footer, etc.)
I am sorry that you are facing issues with Pro Theme. Let me suggest you few solutions that you can try out:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.
Thanks guys. So I deactivated my Optimizer plugin and that did the trick. Is there anything we can do to still optimize and have the preview work? The optimizer sped things up considerably so I’m hoping there’s still a way to use one with Pro. Let me know, thanks!
Hi There @innolead
I have seen some members having issues with Optmizer plugin. Could you please try utilizing alternative plugin like W3 Total Cache for your site.
We have a separate guide on how to increase performance, please review it and implement accordingly (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-performance/210).
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.