Pro 2.0.1: Fuzzy text in tooltip

Take a look at the tooltip in the screenshot below:

The text inside the tooltip becomes fuzzy after it has loaded. Initially when the tooltip appears, the text is sharp as it should be, but then turns fuzzy. I hope the screenshot conveys it well enough.

Using Windows 7, Firefox 58.0.2.

Hey @JvP,

Thanks for writing in. I tried pulling this up on Firefox here on my Mac as well as via Browserstack as I don’t have a Windows machine to test on in person (tried Firefox v58 on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10). Regretfully, in none of my tests on Browserstack was I able to reproduce this issue. That being said, everything comes back slightly fuzzy since it’s streamed back when testing via their service, but the text in the tooltip didn’t appear any more fuzzy than the rest around it (and it is very slight).

Kind of a tough one since we can’t replicate, but we’ll keep an eye out for it and if any ideas come to mind of what is causing it, we will certainly see what we can do.

Thanks.

Hey @kory,

Alright. For what it’s worth, here’s a screencast of it happening, after about half a second or so you see the text turn fuzzy in the tooltip.

Edit: You actually can’t see it all too well in the video in Dropbox, oh well :joy:

Hi there,

I’m on Windows and tried it on Firefox and Chrome and not getting any issue similar to the ideo. I assume the issue is it resize and became blurry then resize again when closed, and I’m not getting that. Would you mind providing your site’s URL login credentials in a secure note? Maybe it’s specific to your setup and we may need to check it directly.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.