Pro 2.0.1: Can't delete sections from a page and console errors

Hey there,

I’m working on a page after updating to Pro 2.0.1 and am now getting this spinner icon anytime I do anything:

I tried to delete all sections on the page and after saving and refreshing the content builder, the just deleted sections are back.

Checking the console revealed the following erros:

Just in case this is relevant, this is a test site that started out on Pro 1.2.7 and was updated every time a new beta version came out and was then upgraded to Pro 2.0.0 and 2.0.1.

No plugins activated, caches cleared, etc.

Hey @JvP,

Could you turn on WP_DEBUG and let me know if any PHP errors arise? I’m not sure what that could be at the moment. If you encounter it on a live site let us know so we can take a closer look there.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.