PRO 1.2 issue: text size

Hi,
I updated to the new version of PRO Theme, but now I’ve got some issues in the Content section with this page: http://www.giacomodenanni.it/contatti
The problem is that now I see all the texts huge, and all the sizes, proportions, and spaces I see in Content don’t correspond to the sizes, etc that I see on the front-end of the website.
How can I fix this?

I’m using Safari 11.0

Hope I make myself clear
Thanks!

Hi @skated

This is a bug introduced by 1.2.0. We’ve been able to correct it and you’ll see things start working again after updating to the maintenance release we’re getting ready to push out.

Okay, thank you very much for your replay!

Please, push out the maintenance release as soon as you can!! :wink: :smile:

Bye!

Hi There,

We’ve just release a maintenance update addressing a handful of issues. Changelog

Please update to Pro v1.2.1

Remember to clear all caches after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

Thanks, with this maintenance update everything is again working in the right way! :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it! :slight_smile: