Pro 1.2 Editor wont even load

Hi Guys,

Took on of my production sites, pushed to staging, and upgraded to V1.2 . The site upgraded fine so it told me yet the editor will not load at all. I have flushed cache, turned off all plugins and still no luck. What do I do now?

The site is at: http://7c7.d53.myftpupload.com/

Thank you

Hi there @SkeeterHarris,

Thanks for writing in!

I’ve checked the site and the editor is loading for me, both the header builder, the theme options and the content builder (Screenshot attached). Is there a specific page that won’t load for you? Could you let me know which browser you’re using please?

Thanks!

Hey guys Sorry for the delay but this was a problem on my Mac with Chrome but Safari worked fine. When I upgraded the latest version of Pro it resolved the issue. Thanks - Skeeter

Glad it’s sorted out. :slight_smile: