I was really hoping 1.2.6 would address some of these…
-
In content builder, when I select a page to preview it (before selecting edit), and then select edit, the page content disappears and I have to reselect the page using the hamburger -> content menu. This happens very consistently (every time), and happens whether I wait for the page to load in preview or not, before selecting edit.
-
Sometimes even clicking edit directly (rather than first clicking the page to preview it) also fails to load the content on the left side despite the preview loading on the right. Pro is still very buggy/glitchy!
-
Hovering breadcrumbs in the content builder gives no visual feedback in the preview. Only hovering the element gives any highlight/outline. Hovering columns, rows and sections does not. Very difficult to know where I am. The left side of the content builder feels (is) very disconnected from the preview on the right side.
-
In Layout, clicking a section or row still does not scroll the preview to that section or row, making it very easy to find yourself editing the wrong element column row or section. Please please please fix this!!! Seems a very basic UI thing that is absent.