Pro 1.2.4. WPML Translation Managenent (still) not working

Hi!

I have tested now the Translation Management WPML addon.

I have created a page with two sections, containing two elements each, and saved it.

Then I have tried to do the translation using “Translation Management” addon.

It placed the entire Cornerstone content (Shortcodes) in a single field:

Translation Management is used by websites that outsource translations, and it is very useful with Posts. But it cannot be used for posts because it cannot be activated, due to X conflict.

Perhaps WPML will fix this eventually. This should be brought to their attention I think it is better if you do it. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thank you for your report. We will inform our development team to be in contact with the WPML team to be able to work this out.

At the time being, you will need to go back to the traditional way of translation with WPML without the Addon.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.