I had a three column row set up with some content in the first column. I tried erasing all content in the fist column and then the third column disappeared.
This happened in a V2 section.
I had a three column row set up with some content in the first column. I tried erasing all content in the fist column and then the third column disappeared.
This happened in a V2 section.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have tested this over and over in several local test server. We could not replicate the issue. When you erase the column, only the contents of that columns will disappear. The contents of the third columns did not disappear. Could you please re install Pro theme 1.2.3?
To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Thank you.
Hi @RueNel,
Sure, I’ve added login information to a secure note. Maybe also try just deleting an element in a column and see what happens.
Hi,
Thank you for providing your login.
It didn’t actually disappear.
When you delete all contents in the first column it becomes empty and its width and height equals to zero.
The second and third column is then being push towards left.
To prevent this, you need to add gap elements to your empty columns.
Hope that helps.
Hi there,
Yes, you need to add gap element. When a shortcode returns empty, Wordpress will not display it and it’s true no matter what shortcodes you add with a return value of NULL or Empty string.
Thanks!