Pro 1.2.1 No Excerption in Blog List Page and YoastSEO dont find Text

Hey Themeco Team,

After posting a new Article to my Blog. I see this Article as double Entry in the Blog List Page with wired Excerptions.

See Screenshot.

It pulls out the Shortcodes and not an Excerption.

YoastSEO Dont find any Text in the Articles, with or without the This is Cornerstone Content Checkbox

Blog List Page (from Plugin): https://www.purzls.net/blogpage/

Blog List Page (Pro): https://www.purzls.net/blog/

Screenshots from YoastSEO Panel

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can see that you have updated Pro theme to the latest version 1.2.2. It seems the issue has been resolved already.

Could you please double check your site again? Thanks.

No the Problem is still there i have today written an Article with the normal WP-Editor. Its only happen if i use the Pagebuilder for Blog Postings. The only diffrent ist i have since Pro 1.2.2 no Double Posting and in the Excerptions from the Postings now a YouTube Video and a Accordion from the Post see Screenshot.

YoastSeo dont find Words in Postings created with the Pagebuilder.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I have check your page again and I could not see the same as your screenshot.
https://www.purzls.net/blogpage/

In most cases that YoastSEO does not see the post content, that would be because the contents were wrap with the page builder shortcodes and these shortcodes will make the content ignore. If this happens you will have to use custom excerpts. To know more about custom excerpts, please check this out: https://codex.wordpress.org/Excerpt#Excerpt.2C_automatic_excerpt.2C_and_teaser

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thx a lot… I have it :wink: Solved for now :wink:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: