Pro 1.2.0 Pagebuilder displays the Shortcodes not the V2 Elements

Hey Themeco Team, I have written today a Review with the Pro Pagebuilder. I wouldt use 2 Sections for that in the first Section the Text and Media Files in the second Section i wouldt display Buttons.

I the first Section is all fine, in the Second Section the Preview is Correct on the Live Post is see only the Shortcodes of the Buttons

Have for now all Content in one Section.

Link to the Post https://www.purzls.net/agrezzior-strike-back/

If you need Login Credientials to Inspect i add a Secure Note if it needed.

@The-E-Blog

Yes, login credentials would be greatly appreciated. Could you also point me to where on your site I can see the problem? It looks like you might have removed it. Could you add it back so I can see how it can be reproduced? Thanks!

@alexander Gone with Pro 1.2.1 this ist solved

Hey There,

Please be advised that we have release Pro 1.2.2 is now available in automatic updates. You can now update to this latest version. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.