Pro 1.2.0/1.2.1 Section display Issue

I had a page made in Pro 1.1.1. Upgraded to 1.2.0. Everything was fine, so I decided to recreate the sections using the new v2 sections/rows/elements. Now there’s a major issue.

The page is fairly simple:
Two sections. 1st was a section with a background image and a headline element. 2nd section contains 2 rows each containing 3 columns each containing a promo element.

When I recreated section 1, I created 3 rows with a gap, a headline element and a gap. I added the image as a lower layer with a color overlay on the top layer. Text was added via the new headline element with a main and sub headline. Everything looks correct in Cornerstone. After saving and then viewing in a new browser tab, the section 1 image takes up a large portion of the page and is pulling content from the 1st row, 3rd column promo. If I moved the section to the bottom, it seemed to display correct.

I updated to 1.2.1 to see if that would help. Now after setting a background image for section 1, it doesn’t render at all in Cornerstone or on the page. Adding the image to the first row has it show up in Cornerstone, but still nothing in the browser.

I can’t add classic sections/rows, so I can’t even go back to how it was pre-v2 elements.

This is on a local Vagrant-based dev server so I cannot give server/Wordpress access.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Another patch update version has been release. Please update your theme first to Pro 1.2.3.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello,

The previous 1.2.2 update solved my issue. Thanks.

You’re welcome.