Pro 1.1.1 and 1.2.3 not compatible with WP-Types plugins

I’ve found that versions 1.1.1 and 1.2.3 of Pro have compatibility issues with the WP-Types suite of plugins.

On one site, we have WP-Types Views which seems to be preventing mp4/webm videos (content and background) in both Cornerstone and Pro header editors.

On another site, Cornerstone and the header/footer builders will not load at all if WP-Types Cred is active. I get the usual conflict message when trying to load the editors with that plugin active.

WP-Types plugins are widely used and are key components of many of our sites. What can ThemeCo do to help fix this? I can provide copies of any WP-Types toolset plugin.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I see similar issues and all I could do is forward it as a feature request. I also added this similar issue from our issue tracker so our developer could see it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.