Hi there,
omg, my customer wanted to print his page and now he is quite disappointed. See yourself: http://kommunalkonzept-sanierung.de/leistungen/entwicklungskonzepte
for example.
What can I do to make the pages Print-Friendly?
Regards
Jutta
Hi there,
omg, my customer wanted to print his page and now he is quite disappointed. See yourself: http://kommunalkonzept-sanierung.de/leistungen/entwicklungskonzepte
for example.
What can I do to make the pages Print-Friendly?
Regards
Jutta
Hello,
Thank you for writing in!
Please, can you provide to us more information about your question? I could not understand your question very well.
Hi John,
sure - please try to print the attached link. The Headline lies over the link and the body…
I am using the single page template (standard template). Is there a possibility to get a proper printout of the page?
Regards
Addition: I tried to layout the page with cornerstone -same effect. All content lies over each other.
Hi There,
You can add a printer-friendly style-sheet or media query to remove unnecessary elements. Please review the following video tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfAGlYoKbo).
Hope that helps.