Primary Particle Style to remain on current page

I am using X pro “Icon” And I would like the underline in the nav to stay under the link for the current page the user is on. I don’t see any controls for this in the header builder menu. Would I have to use a code? Thank you :smile:

Hi There,

Active status for the current menu is not yet added as of the moment but it is on our roadmap. If the particle is added as interaction on the header builder, adding the active class using the following code will display the underlline in the current page also:

setInterval ( function(){ 

jQuery('.current-menu-item > a').addClass('x-active');
jQuery('.current-menu-item > a .x-particle').addClass('x-active');
jQuery('.current-page-parent > a, .current-menu-parent > a').addClass('x-active');
 }, 500 );

If this did not work, please share your site URL so we can further.

1 Like

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much for your help.

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.