Primary Menu Does Not Appear On All Pages

After the recent updates to Cornerstone and Revolution Slider, my slider menu stopped working properly. To (temporarily) fix this, I deleted all the menu sections from the top of each page and went back to using the plain ol’ Primary Menu included with WP. However, the Primary Menu only appears on the Home page, and not every page like I want it to. Not sure what the issue is there. Any input / help would be much appreciated. Need to get this solved QUICKLY.

verysandwich.com

Thanks,
VS

Hello @verysandwich,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and I don’t see code for navigation getting loaded on inner pages. Not sure, but have you added any custom code in child theme? Can you please try activating parent X Theme and see if that works. If that does not works then please share website login details using secure note feature for us to take closer look.

Thanks.

Thanks for the quick response! I figured out the issue. It was as simple as choosing a different Template under the Page Attributes. A humbling experience. Again, much appreciated!

Glad to hear that you figured it out. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.