Pricing Table Cell Margins

Hello, I am using the Pricing Table element and when they stack for smaller screens they kind of run together. Can you please tell me what class I need to be editing to add a little space between them?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Please add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .x-pricing-table[class*="-column"] .x-pricing-column {
        margin-bottom: 40px;
    }
}

Let us know how this goes!

Perfect! Thank you!

You’re welcome.

Hello, I thought that fix worked for me but I’m experiencing some things I don’t understand. For example, on the page http://dev.playamobility.com/price-block/ you can see that I have a 6 space pricing table that displays fine on widescreen but when it flips vertical for mobile, I don’t have the margins from adding the CSS code suggested. Further, I have saved that pricing table as a template block but when I add it to a page it’s alignment is all off (see the very bottom of http://dev.playamobility.com/playa-del-carmen-mobility-scooter-rental/gogo-elite-traveler/). Please advise and thanks in advance.

Hi again,

Please replace the previous code with this one:

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .x-pricing-table .x-pricing-column {
        margin-bottom: 40px;
    }
}

I checked the pricing table and it looks fine on my end, however one thing I noticed is that you’ve made all columns Featured column, please fix this and this may help you in fixing the alignment issues you’re having.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.