Pricing section not displayed one after the other (vertically) on mobile

Hi,

I have used a pre-made pricing section for a portion of this website: https://www.piratehorizons.com/#differences and while everything displays greatly on desktop, a user has noticed that the section does not change to the three cards being shown one after the other on mobile. Rather they are still displayed alongside each other. I tried fixing this behaviour myself but I don’t seem to be able to. I would therefore greatly appreciate any help on how to display them vertically on mobile, thanks!

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out.
You need to set the width of the Column to 100% for the smaller screen size. Please find the screenshot explaining it.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup,

thanks for trying to help me! My setup does look a bit different given that this is not a normal column. Below I am sending you a screenshot of how it looks for me. I tried to deselect the global container and changing the value for width, min width and max width, but while it does change the look for the various screen sizes, it doesn’t solve the problem for the mobile view.
Screenshot 2024-03-06 201717

Hey Daniel,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,

I have updated my post with a secure note to the website. I appreciate you checking it out very much!

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I have found that the Row has been renamed as you are using a predefined template. I have checked by changing the Layout for the smaller screen as shown in the given screenshot, and the pricing section is showing properly. You may need to adjust the padding and margin a bit for proper styling.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

thank you very much for checking it out and fixing the problem. Looks great now!

Daniel

That’s all right, Daniel.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.