Price Per Unit

Hi,

We sell products with 2000 in a box.

The Box of 2,000 may sell at £280 and I would like to also display the price per unit next to it e.g. £280 per box - £0.14 per Mask.

How can I so this?

Thanks,

Tom

Please see link:

http://www.tadmedical.co.uk/product/surgical-face-masks-type-i/

Ideal;ly we want to have the Price but also display the price per box and per mask.

e.g. a Case of 2,000 is made up of 40 Boxes of 50 masks. So We would like for example:

£399 p/Case 2,000 Masks (£9.98 p/50 Box | £0.20 p/Mask)

Hello @tomandersondixon

Thanks for writing to us

I understand your requirement and take a close look on your site. I noticed that you are using a third-party plugin to show product variations.

As we don’t have any control on plugins code, please contact the plugin developer to achieve your requirement.

Please note that we do not provide third-party plugin support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for underatanding

Hi,

I can remove the plugin if this can be achieved?
Thanks

Hello @tomandersondixon,

Your issue is more of a variation product setup and this is not related to the theme. It is best that you review this WooCommerce documentation:

If you need further assistance, please contact WooCommerce. They should be able to figure out or at least give you hints or recommendations in order to resolve your issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.