Price page problem

Hello,

I have faced problem with my Price page,

  1. How can I change color of “Standard” header to orange color
  2. How can I add 3 more sections, I only have 3 sections to add features (how to change icons?)

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Sure, my links are in secure note

Hi There.

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.x-pricing-column h2 {

    background-color: rgb(255,165,0);
    color: white;
}

Hope it helps!

Worked out perfectly!

Could you please tell me how to change “Featured Column” color to orange as well, would highly appreciate it!

Thanks

You will replace the provided code with.

.x-pricing-column.featured h2,  .x-pricing-column h2 {

    background-color: rgb(255,165,0);
    color: white;
}

Hope it helps!

1 Like