Previous / Next buttons position in portfolio single page

Hello.

On my portfolio single page, I’ve managed to customize and move the previous and next buttons to either side of the image but I need them to be aligned to the bottom of the image regardless of browser size.

Also, I need to add an “x” button in the middle which would take me back to the portfolio list/grid. For example - “javascript:history.back()”

Could you please help?

I’m using this code :

/* ---- NAVIGATION ---- */

.flex-direction-nav a.flex-prev {
left: calc(0% + 0px);
  position: absolute;
  width: 40px;
}

.flex-direction-nav a.flex-next {
left: calc(100% - 40px);
  position: absolute;
  width: 40px;
}

.flex-direction-nav a {
background-color: transparent;
opacity:1;
}

.flex-control-nav {
  z-index: 99;
}

/* ---- NAV ARROWS ---- */


.flex-direction-nav [class*="x-icon-"].x-icon-chevron-right:before {
	content:  "";
	background:  url('http://whateverworks.cafe24.com/imgs/port_next.png') center center no-repeat;
	background-size: contain;
	display: block;
	width: 40px;
	height: 41px;
}

.flex-direction-nav [class*="x-icon-"].x-icon-chevron-left:before {
	content:  "";
	background:  url('http://whateverworks.cafe24.com/imgs/port_prev.png') center center no-repeat;
	background-size: contain;
	display: block;
	width: 40px;
	height: 41px;
}

Hi There,

Please update this CSS with your CSS. I have modified the css as per your requirement.

/* ---- NAVIGATION ---- */
.flex-direction-nav {
    position: absolute;
    z-index: 5;
    height: 100px;
    width: 100%;
    top: 86%;
}

.flex-direction-nav a.flex-prev {
  width: 40px;
}

.flex-direction-nav a.flex-next {
  width: 40px;
}

.flex-direction-nav a {
background-color: transparent;
opacity:1;
}

.flex-control-nav {
  z-index: 99;
}

/* ---- NAV ARROWS ---- */


.flex-direction-nav [class*="x-icon-"].x-icon-chevron-right:before {
	content:  "";
	background:  url('http://whateverworks.cafe24.com/imgs/port_next.png') center center no-repeat;
	background-size: contain;
	display: block;
	width: 40px;
	height: 41px;
}

.flex-direction-nav [class*="x-icon-"].x-icon-chevron-left:before {
	content:  "";
	background:  url('http://whateverworks.cafe24.com/imgs/port_prev.png') center center no-repeat;
	background-size: contain;
	display: block;
	width: 40px;
	height: 41px;
}

Let us know how it goes.

If that doesn’t help please send us your Login details in a secure note so that we can help you on this.

Thanks

Firstly, thank you for your support.

The navigation arrows align according to the way I need them to be but there’s a slight problem which I previously encountered.

When the page loads the arrows are where they should be but when I adjust the size of the browser, instead of “sticking” to the image and automatically readjusting position according to the image size, they just stay where they are and I have to reload the page so that they get back into position.

I’ve also added an “X” button to the content-portfolio.php file and a “close_page” line in the global CSS which also needs to readjust position in the same way.

Thank you once again.

Andy

Hi There,

Thanks for the info!
Can you please add this css to global css and let us know how this works.

.x-flexslider {
  height: auto !important;
}

Thanks

Works perfectly. Thank you!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.