Preview window

Hi

I am building total site using Cornerstone. Praise this page builder. So easy and yet so powerfull…

I have a image element on a page. Below that image is a download link. When hovering over the image i would like a preview like tool tip preview but in a small video like youtube. Is this possible? Either by hovering over the image or by cliking a link a small preview can popup?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, our theme and Cornerstone does not have such a functionality. I searched the web and found out this plugin that maybe can be of a help:

I think you will be interested in such a feature (Video Tooltip):

https://tooltips.org/wordpress-video-tooltips-demo/

Please kindly consider that this is not an official recommendation of the X, I just tried to be helpful regarding your request :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Okay thanks.

I will check those links out

You are most welcome. :slight_smile: