Preview was unresponsive after loading message

Hi,

I have been receiving an error telling me that a preview can not be generated in cornerstone when I try to edit my blog posts and that this may be caused from a plugin conflict or cache needing clearing. I went through all the points on another post and deleted the cache, checked each plugin, updated WP, theme and plugins etc and deactivated my firewall thinking that might help… no change.

Over the past 9 days I have been working in with my hosting trying to get the issue sorted, we have increased my PHP memory to 2048 MB RAM, replaced Cornerstone plugin and X theme files, also tried to reduce server usage by installing W3 Total Cache plugin, they have installed query monitor plugin to see if any plugin or theme files is causing server load and resetted .htaccess file. They have also tried removing all custom CSS and JS from your website and cleared the server cache.

The error still appears. I just checked the posts and it seems as though “Aussie Helpers” and “Lightning Ridge” are the two not loading.

Are you able to shed some light on the issue?

Thanks,
Liz

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and investigated the issue. It turns out that there was a JS error on the page. I’ve look around and I found out that it is because of your responsive text settings.

I made the change and only use .h-responsive as your selector.

Please check your site now.

@RueNel you have no idea how much you have helped me! It works!!!
I have been backwards and forwards for ages trying to sort this out losing so many valuable days.
You need to get a pay rise!

Thank you, thank you, thank you :slight_smile:

Have a great Christmas.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.