Preview was unresponsive after loading - error after update page

Hi,

I have created some new pages for my website (which has worked fine until now). Now all of a sudden when I want to update the page I get the well know plugin conflict error. I’ve deactivated all plugins (which worked without a problem until now). Nothing has changed.

Could you please take a look whats going on?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

The login requires authentication code, please disable it for now so we could continue checking.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

It’s been disabled - thanks so much for your time

Hi Rad,

I just reinstalled my website from scratch - reinstalled wordpress etc and now everything works again.
It has been 7.30 hours since I reported the issue and 2 hours since you asked me to remove the authentication login. I know you’re very busy but I couldn’t wait any longer

Hi there,

No worries and glad to hear that everything is working fine again.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.