Preview Stopped Working

Hey,

Somehow my preview for one page suddenly stopped working. It’s like the sections below is pushing the content up… I can’t really edit anything either as all the sections are messed up. Any idea what’s going on?

Ann

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Just sent a secure note with all the details.

Thanks!

Hi There!

I just find out the login details you have given is not working for us.
Can you please check and get back to us with correct one.

Thanks

Sorry! Looks like I copied the wrong PW. I updated the secure note.

Hello There,

I was able to logged to your site and after a few page refresh and try again, the page loaded in Cornerstone. I am seeing that you have added a custom code in the raw content element. Please make sure that when you insert a code, it is valid and correct. Unclosed <div> tag will messed up the page which may also contribute to the issue.

If the page does not load properly, you may also access the elements by enabling the skeleton mode. You can always use the skeleton mode when editing for faster response and easy access of all the elements in the preview area. This is also helpful especially if one of the sections or elements is not visible or hidden in selected screen size or you may have applied visibility options to a section of element.

Another I noticed is that if you go to WooCommerce > System Status, your PHP time limit is only 90. If you could change it to at least 300 that would be great. There are times that Cornerstone will not load or stop loading because of the time limit. You may need to ask assistance from your host provider to increase.

Please let us know how it goes.

I think the issue happened from adding shortcodes inside shortcodes… When I removed the image blocks with buttons inside it is working again.

Thanks for the help!

I increased the PHP limit to 300 as well :slight_smile:

Ann

Hi Ann,

Glad to know you were able to figure it out.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.