Preview of my post

Hello,

I am trying to preview a post, but I am unable to. The preview post page is not working properly. Then I tried to search forums and found a thread. Based on the thread, I tried to activate child theme. When I activated the child theme, the real theme automatically activated. So I tried again and same thing. So I tried to activate the main theme and I am unable to activate it. Can you please check to see what should I do? I haven’t tried to disable any plugins yet but I haven’t reached that far. Can you please look into what is causing all these problems?

Hey,

First off, thanks for using our theme!

To check your issue, would you provide to us your website link and the WP credentials in a secure note? This way we can take a look better.

Thanks

Hi there,

You mean the preview in cornerstone builder? Yes, the builder won’t load, and the reason for that is an overkill optimization.

  1. You have SG Cache which probably from your hosting provider

  2. You have Pagespeed optimization too, which has caches too

  3. And your site uses CloudFlare which also serves caches and minified files

To fix it, please only choose between Pagespeed and SG Cache, then always purge/clear your caches for every change you made on your site. Then edit your CloudFlare setting under Speed section and turn off CSS and Javascript minification, again, you should purge your CF cache too.

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply.

I have deactivated Page Speed. But it is not helping. I still see proper alignment in my post but when I preview it, there are no alignments. Please advise what should I do?

Also can you please check my posts page and then check the very first post that is due for publishing next week? Please see how it appears on my “ALL POSTS” page? Kindly advise what should I do to fix this page?

Thank you again

I see you have other page builder. Please remove it. If that doesn’t help, clear all caches and deactivate all third party plugins and give us cPanel access.

Thanks.

Hello Christian

A few days ago, I sent you a private message with my cPanel login information and haven’t heard back. Can you please advise?

Thanks

Hi there,

Maybe there is a confusion in our end. Would you mind providing screenshots from your end? Maybe it’s just design related and we like to know how it should it be displayed, Plus, I can’t scroll your site so it must be javascript related. Would you allow me to disable your plugins? This is a live site so we can’t do any further troubleshooting. You may backup your site first or clone it to staging where we can disable anything.

The most important part for us is to understand the issue, I like to see them through your screenshots and provide some details how it should be.

Thanks!

Hello

If you look at my post https://www.travelfolio.net/hiking-in-johnston-canyon/ you will see on the top portion of the post, just after the heading “the perfect Johnston Canyon trip planning”, you will notice I have content between 2 photos. Then if you scroll down the post under the heading “let’s go to ink pots”, you will notice that the content has a different alignment. On the top of the post, the paragraphs have no spacing whereas at the bottom of the post there are a lot of empty spaces. I tried to fix them in my dashboard under all posts but I am unable to fix it. Since all my plugins are deactivated, my site is loading at 43.89 seconds which is really slow.

It doesn’t make any sense to my why I have extra empty lines at the bottom of the post but on the top of the post, I can’t put proper spacing between the 2 paragraphs and photos?

Please feel free to disable any and all plugins. You can also do whatever you want as I want this issue fixed and do whatever it takes? You have my dashboard login and cPanel login information. Let me know what comes to your mind?

Thanks

Hi there,

Ah, they are not alignment but line breaks. It happens when you add too much line breaks in your content. Example, let’s say you added this content to your editor

The Upper Falls are really beautiful. These photos don’t do justice to the beauty of Johnston Canyon. You can only realize how beautiful this area is, by visiting there. Let’s go to the Ink Pots now.



<h1>Let’s go to Ink Pots</h1>


These Ink Pots are little over 3.1 KM from the Upper Falls. The walk is not easy. At points it gets really tough, however, the beauty and greenery of the area keep you engaged. Make sure to carry a lot of water and snacks.

Wordpress will then convert those line breaks to <p></p> and result to this

The Upper Falls are really beautiful. These photos don’t do justice to the beauty of Johnston Canyon. You can only realize how beautiful this area is, by visiting there. Let’s go to the Ink Pots now.
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<h1>Let’s go to Ink Pots</h1>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
These Ink Pots are little over 3.1 KM from the Upper Falls. The walk is not easy. At points it gets really tough, however, the beauty and greenery of the area keep you engaged. Make sure to carry a lot of water and snacks.

And that’s where spaces are coming from, it’s Wordpress doing and the line break/space that you added will be literary become spaces.

And to fix that, you should remove those line breaks manually, like this

The Upper Falls are really beautiful. These photos don’t do justice to the beauty of Johnston Canyon. You can only realize how beautiful this area is, by visiting there. Let’s go to the Ink Pots now.

<h1>Let’s go to Ink Pots</h1>

These Ink Pots are little over 3.1 KM from the Upper Falls. The walk is not easy. At points it gets really tough, however, the beauty and greenery of the area keep you engaged. Make sure to carry a lot of water and snacks.

If you’re also copy-pasting your content, then that’s where the line breaks/spaces are also coming from.

Hope this helps.