Preview of blog post

I’ve just noticed that the preview of one of my blog post is showing code instead of the post. How can I fix this please?

f

Hello @lauracopeland21,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

http://femaleworth.com/blog/

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! This could be just a caching issue. Since you have installed a caching plugin W3 Total Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

And also make sure that you insert a manual excerpt so that the auto excerpt which may have been the source of the issue will not display. Excerpts are optional hand-crafted summaries of your content that can be used in your theme. Learn more about manual excerpts.

If nothing is helping, please give us access to the site so that we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

HI thanks, I have tried clearing the cache and turning it off but it’s still not making a difference. Also I can’t find where to insert a manual excerpt.

Also now my images are not showing up on my post but are there when I edit them. Conerstone seems to be causing me a lot of problems at the minute.
This is what it should look like

But it’s showing up like this

Hi there,

I don’t see any codes anymore, and this is what it looks like when I viewed the post.

The code is gone, plus it looks the same as you expected it to be. It could be cache issue in your browser.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.