Hi. I’ve had a message appear when I attempt to edit my page in Cornerstone: Loading the preview took longer than expected. There may be script conflicts on this page.
Basically I can’t edit anything.
Hi. I’ve had a message appear when I attempt to edit my page in Cornerstone: Loading the preview took longer than expected. There may be script conflicts on this page.
Basically I can’t edit anything.
I have also gone through each of the plugins and deactivated them, except Cornerstone, and the problem still persists.
Hi There,
Would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
Let us know how it goes.
Also, avoid posting again on the same thread as it pushes your thread to the end of the queue again.
Thanks