Preview issue

Hey guys! Me again
I have a couple of issue with the previews:

  1. in the homepage. I have changed the snipped preview and purged the cash so many times but when I share it I get always the previous one.
  2. the post https://www.boundlessroads.com/veggie-passport/
    doesn’t have the featured picture because I don’t want it. however when I share it I used to see the header picture as a preview now I get only part of the logo as a preview picture and I don’t like it.(see screen shot can you assist me to change it so that the header picture shows, instead? thanks a lot
    )
    :smile:

Hi There,

This is how your post looks when shared? Is that right?



You can debug your post/page here so Facebook will scrap the new data on your post.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hey there! thank you so much. so this one about veggie passport is fixed thanks a lot.

I still have the other issue about the home page.
here the screen shots.
I show you how it appears in the sharing window and what I have written instead

thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

Hello There,

Please edit your homepage and re saved the changes. If you have a caching plugin, please clear the plugin cache. Lastly, go to the Facebook debugger page, insert your homepage url and scrape the data again.

If still nothing is working, please give us access so that we can take a closer look.

Please let us know how it goes.

hi there
it doesnt’ work.
I just sent you a secure note with details for you to enter site. thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Base on the data you have on Yoast SEO > Social tab. The Facebook debugger is getting the correct information from your homepage.


Thanks,

1 Like

oh! I wasn’t looking at that one… I thought it was the snippet preview… as I mentioned in my first message!
thanks a lot for catching it :slight_smile:
cheers

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.