Preview is blank and appearance won't update

Hi - I’m building the Renew v2 (one page). I can’t get the appearance changes to take. (Example logo font is still at the first one, not the updated version.)
Additionally, when I go to preview it’s empty except for the wrong logo font.
Finally, the contact/map is broken.

This is what the page should look like
http://www.karioneil.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=243&action=edit&vcv-action=frontend&vcv-source-id=243

This is what shows up now:

Thank you!
Kari

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

we cant access the admin area of your website. The link you have given is for admin area.
Please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hi there,

The front is blank because the content has wrong formatting. I recommend redoing your content within the front-end editor instead of coding it within WP Editor.

About the logo font, it seems to be okay, would you mind providing a screenshot?

Thanks!

Thanks! The wrong font - in thick black on home pages and the one that appears in my blog (in blue script). I’d like the blue one (stalemate). I don’t know what the black one is.
Cheers!
Kari

Hi Kari,

Thank you for the screenshot, but where is your blog page? I was able to change the color of your logo, that is under Theme Options > Header > Logo Font Color, but I don’t know what Logo Font you used. You can also change Logo Font under Theme Options > Header.

After your changes, make sure you clear your caching plugins and browser’s cache.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.