Preview in X:pro different to real webpage

Hi,

I’m having a bit of trouble with the content editor in X-pro, I think there may be a code error occurring as when I load my page: www.boundingplainstoshare.com the background colour for one section and a few of the buttons are missing compared to the content editor.

Editor view:

Actual page view:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jackson

Hi @ibracedirector2016,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, to check further, please share us your admin credentials.

Don’t forget to set in secure note.

Thanks.

Hi Nico,

I have actually solved this problem, I hadn’t closed a tag properly.

But I have another problem on one of my pages, I can’t make the text go full-width on http://boundingplainstoshare.com/about/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have check your about page and the text is not fullwidth because you seem to have a custom css that limits the maximum width of the text element. You have added this:

.split-column h2, .split-column h6, .x-hr, .x-text, .x-feature-list {
    max-width: 400px;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
}

Please remove the .x-text or at least create a custom class so that the maximum width is only applied to specific text elements.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.