Preview Could Not Load Due to Iframe Response - Layout Builder

I am getting this error

I looked up the error and this is what I am getting.

[18-May-2022 14:49:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function themeco\cornerstone\tss\symbol() in /srv/users/bh-usa/apps/newproductionbh-usa/public/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/Tss/StyleParser.php:405
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/users/bh-usa/apps/newproductionbh-usa/public/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/Parsy/P.php(289): Themeco\Cornerstone\Tss\StyleParser->Themeco\Cornerstone\Tss\{closure}(Object(stdClass), 'propertyList')
#1 /srv/users/bh-usa/apps/newproductionbh-usa/public/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/Parsy/P.php(277): Themeco\Cornerstone\Parsy\P::Themeco\Cornerstone\Parsy\{closure}()
#2 [internal function]: Themeco\Cornerstone\Parsy\Parsers\Generic->Themeco\Cornerstone\Parsy\{closure}(Object(Themeco\Cornerstone\Parsy\State))
#3 /srv/users/bh-usa/apps/newproductionbh-usa/public/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/Parsy/Parsers/Generic.php(16): Closure->call(Object(Themeco\Cornerstone\Parsy\Parsers\Generic), Object(Themeco\Cornerstone\Parsy\State))
#4 /sr in /srv/users/bh-usa/apps/newproductionbh-usa/public/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/Tss/StyleParser.php on line 405

Any help is appreciated. I can also provide admin access if needed.

Hey @getabsolute,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the iframe.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I went through all the steps to you suggested and the problem persisted. I posted a secure note for your help.

Hello @getabsolute,

if you go to Tools > Site Health > Info, it seems that your Time Limit is only 30. Please have it increased to at least 300ms. Please check this out:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I did this and it did not resolve the issue

i would ask that you not deactivate plugins as this is an active website. I ran though the deactivations late last night.

I guess the real question I have is that the error says

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function themeco\cornerstone\tss\symbol()

Is there some way I could capture this and find out what might be conflicting. The error reporting is not great.

Huzzah! I think I just got it. I am not sure what was going on but I hot swapped the theme with a fresh copy of pro and that seemed to work. I am going to see if I can spot the difference between the two. Thank you for your help. Unless you did something. Then tell me what you did.

Sincerely,

Hey @getabsolute,

The issue maybe has something to do with the optimization or the theme files are corrupted. We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out!

Thank you.

I am glad too. I do have a question though. About error reporting. Is there an internal debug log you guys use that I might be able to use. I don’t mind fixing my own problems and am fully capable I just think when this kind of error happens I am basically blind. Turning plugins on and off is not really viable as we loose setting and things like that.

Okay I just created a repo with the old pro and the new them and did a diff. There are no differences between the two. Can you help me understand why a hot swapping the theme out fixed the issue?

Hey @getabsolute,

I suspect that are some files from your old theme that are missing that’s why when you upload a fresh copy of the theme it fixes the issue.

On the other hand, we don’t have any internal debug log to determine the issue. We usually use the default debug log of the WordPress.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.