Preview could not load due to an iFrame response being incomplete / plugin conflict

Screenshot 2022-10-06 043559

Page name: JumpStart

I know this is a recurring issue on this forum, but I’ve tried every recommendation/step to cure, to no avail. Help a guy out?

Hi Ron,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked and found the issue, I suggest you check by deleting the section of the specific pages one by one and check if the issue is fixed, and the last one you deleted before the fix is the actual issue. If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. Child Theme Related issue
  5. CSS/JS Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello Ron,

I checked the page that you mentioned, and it seems that the page builder is working fine on my end. It might be the issue with the browser cache I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again. If the issue still persists please let us know which browser are you using and its version. I have tested it on the Google Chrome browser version 106.0.5249.91. Please have a look at the screen recording video in the secure note.

Thanks

Thank you! Odd - cache had been cleared prior, but I think maybe it was amidst trying to deactivate another theme at the same time… I appreciate your help!

Hello Ron,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.