Hey there,
I updated my theme and wordpress today and now I can’t edit my site at all with cornerstone. Any idea what’s going on?
Site: www.moveu.com
Thanks!
Ann
Hey there,
I updated my theme and wordpress today and now I can’t edit my site at all with cornerstone. Any idea what’s going on?
Site: www.moveu.com
Thanks!
Ann
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and inspected some of your pages. Regretfully I could not replicate the issue. Please check out some of my screenshots:
Would you mind giving us the url of the page in question?
By the way, I noticed that you have installed several 3rd party plugins. You could test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Please let us know how it goes.
Hey,
I can’t edit the homepage or this page https://moveu.com/webinars/. I did test for plugin conflict already and nothing changed.
Thanks,
Ann
Hi Ann,
I did check both the FREE Live Webinars! – MoveU and the Home page and I was able to edit it (see screenshot), would you mind to clarify how we can replicate the issue?
It seems this is only happening on your end, try using private/incognito mode of your browser.
Thanks,
It is working now… strange! I tried incognito prior to reaching out and it didn’t work the other day either. All good now thought 
Thanks!
Ann
Glad to hear it and thanks for letting us know!