Preview Completely Messed Up with The Grid Plugin

Hey Guys,

When I’m working on this site http://c02.847.myftpupload.com/ I can’t edit the homepage if “The Grid” plugin is activated, it gives me a completely messed u preview. If I deactivate it, it works fine. Any known issues with this?

Thanks!

Ann

Hi Ann,

Thanks for writing in! Is this issue happening only on your preview area and not on the frontend? Also let us know the version of your Grid plugin, so that we can check.

Thanks!

Hey,

It is only happening in the preview when I’m trying to edit the page. I’m using Version 2.5.0 of The Grid and Version 1.2.7 of X Pro.

Thanks!

Ann

Hi There,

I have checked our issue tracker and there’s an ongoing issue as you have mentioned. Will update on this as we have more information.

Thanks!

Sounds good! No rush for me :slight_smile: I’m just disabling the plugin when working on the site.

Thanks for checking!

Ann

@fikasem,

Thanks for understanding.

Feel free to follow up this thread or create a new thread for follow ups.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.