Presets not working

Hello

I’ve been redesigning our community website, using Pro 2.
However the most important feature seems to be not working user my setup, Presets. I’ve made a Headline Section Preset that I would like to import on different pages, but upon clicking, ‘Apply’, nothing seems to happen at all.
I’ve already cleared every sort of cache on the website as well as the browser, it seems the problem still persists.
Can anyone help me out with this.

Thanks!

I’ve tested your site and presets are working ok. Just to clarify, a preset only affects the element itself - not the children elements. A section preset could be used if you want to store a particular combination of spacing and background settings for example. If you want other elements to be included inside the section you can use a content template. It’s possible to limit your content template to a single section. After clicking “Save Template”, click on the sections to toggle their selection. When you click “Save” the template will only include your selection.

Ah! This clarifies!

Awesome! Glad we could help clear things up for you, @ngrhd! Have a great time building. :slight_smile:

Is it not possible to apply presets (from designcloud) site wide?

Hi There,

@w01f can you clarify what you mean?

If you import for example a header template from design cloud, once you access the header builder you will find that template among the header templates. The same way with other elements.

Please clarify in detail what you mean, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.