Premium slider installation stopped at "Now Installing" - revolution slider

I’m trying to install a premium slider from template library, but the installation just goes on forever then generates Ajax error. I’m usingPro theme. I’ve tried enabling disabling plugins, plugin reactivation and increased maximum execution time but nothing worked. it’s the problem #3 in this link: https://www.themepunch.com/faq/issues-downloading-slider-templates/#instal

I’ve also removed WP super cache, also didn’t work.

How can I debug this issue?

Thanks,

Hey there,

Ajax issues are usually caused by incorrect server setup or poor web host performance. Please contact your host to see what is generated in the error logs and maybe they can fix it.

Thanks.

Hey,

Bluehost said the problem is theme-related. They’ve increased max exec time and memory. I have the latest version of the plugin.

Hi There,

Please turn off all third party plugins and test it again.

Make sure PHP is 5.6 or above.

If the issue persists, please provide your WP Admin credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thank you