Premium revolution slider

I purchased X theme from Theme Forest and a bundle of addons which included Revolution Slider. I am having problems activating it. I activated it once but it seems to have reset itself. It appears in ‘theme overview’ as installed and activated, and also appears as installed/activated on the plug in page. I have tried switching themes, clearing the cache but this does not work either. Please can you advise

Hi There,

If the plugin is active on WP Dashboard > Plugins > but still there is a message inside the plugin itself saying the plugin is not active, that is correct.

to actived/register the plugin you need to purchase the plugin separtely.

The version offered with X offer all standard featured of Revolution slider, the only difference is that you need to import the slider templates manually from the website: https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/ - if you wish to download their premium sliders you also need to purchase the plugin.

Hope it clarifies

Hi thank you Joao - i understand now. and i have downloaded the other templates so thanks x

You are very welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.