Prallax not working and styles not displaying correctly on firefox

Hello Themeco,

I have a couple of sections with parallax images but they don’t seem to display parallax. Same issue with Opera Browser.

Also, when I tried opening it with firefox, all sections seem to be compressed and styles not working properly.

Here is a video link showing the same: https://goo.gl/8BG6GA

I have cleared the cache too and tried.

I had the SiteGround Caching enabled and that has been disabled on the hosting as well the plugin disabled on the site.

Is this because of custom styles I have used?

Hey,

Thank you for writing in!

Could you provide to us the web page link with this problem?

Apologies for the late reply. The URL is: http://www.standistan.com/home/

Hi There,

Those browsers have issue using vh unit when display property is set to table. The ROW where you add min-height: 100vh; display is set to table. Please move min-height: 100vh; on the style field of the section instead.

Let us know how this goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.