In Chrome, this page is not loaded or displayed correctly. In all other browsers it is shown correctly.
Can you see what’s wrong? I never had this problem before.
Thanks in advance & kind regards,
Frank
In Chrome, this page is not loaded or displayed correctly. In all other browsers it is shown correctly.
Can you see what’s wrong? I never had this problem before.
Thanks in advance & kind regards,
Frank
Hey Frank,
It does not load in all browsers on my end. The possible cause for that is optimization. I see you’re using Cloudflare. Please test deactivating CSS and JS minification of Cloudflare or any optimization plugin if you’re using one.
![]()
Thanks.
Hey, I deactivated css en JS minification in Cloudflare and I deactivated the Autoptimize plugin, but now the whole layout of the entire site is wrong.
Can you see what’s wrong?
Hi again,
Did you clear the Cloudflare’s cache? Please purge all the cache first and disable Cloudflare’s rocket loader temporarily and see if this resolves the issue.
Let us know how this goes!
Hi,
Yes, all files purched, rocket loader is off and Cloudflare is in Development Mode now.
I hope you can fix it. In all other browsers it looks ok.
Hi again,
I checked your site in Chrome and compared it with other browsers and your site looks okay now in Chrome. Please clear your browser’s cache now and reload the site. It should be fine now.

Cheers!
Check. Thanks a lot!
Cheers!
You’re most welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.