Potentially Suspicious Content | Cornerstone

Hey, I got this warning with securi for my site. It is /wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-body.js file is potentially suspicious. See the attached image.

The code that is the “Threat Dump” is in this file as I checked.
Does this look normal to you for this file??

If it doesn’t, can I deactivate and delete cornerstone and then install it again and not lose any of my site design???
Help :slight_smile: Site info is below.

I got hit hard and this is the only thing coming up for my site now. So I for sure want to be sure!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Noelle

Hi,

I compared your file to what we have and its the same.

You may ignore the warning.

Thanks

Thank you so much, I thought it was fine, I am so glad it is ! :grinning:

Hi there,

In addition there is another file that sometimes might get blacklisted called the cs-vendor.js. Our development team already know about this and there is a change in the Cornerstone for the upcoming release to even avoid that false alarm.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.